The Multicultural Network Inc. (TMN) projects and programs focus on providing support and resources to communities, projects, services and networks in South West Sydney. To ensure capacity building, TMN first identifies the needs and emerging issues of the diverse communities in South West Sydney, then facilitates the implementation of strategies to address these.
TMN currently manages five projects that provide services and support to empower and strengthen the multicultural communities of South West Sydney.
Please see below to learn more about TMN’s active projects:
- SWS Multicultural Access Project (SWS MAP)
- SWS Sector Support & Development Project (SWS SSDO)
- Multicultural Access & Referral Service (MARS)
- SWS Aboriginal Sector Support & Development Project (ADO)
- Multicultural Community Development Project (MCDP)
As a client of The Multicultural Network, you have the right to a quality service that respects your needs, offers you quality information and options, protects your privacy and enhances your access and participation in Australian life. Please see here more information about YOUR RIGHTS